All of the performances are live, and all of the clips are excellent quality both in terms of the performance and the video quality itself. The audio from this alone would be a great listen.
What is extra good is that the videos are all from the 1983 or earlier, with four tracks from Pornography, plus a superfast early version of a Forest with different lyrics. This level of quality from video of that period is thin on the ground. And yes, that is Robert Smith playing keyboards (from Cold), and isn’t he skinny.
- A Forest (early version), Three Imaginary Boys, Killing An Arab (Chorus – Dec. 16th, 1979)
- A Forest (L’écho des bananes – May 30th, 1982)
- The Figurehead (L’écho des bananes – May 30th, 1982)
- Cold (L’écho des bananes – Oct. 24th, 1982)
- The Hanging Garden (L’écho des bananes – Oct. 24th, 1982)
- One Hundred Years (L’écho des bananes – Jan. 16th, 1983)
- Play For Today (L’écho des bananes – March 20th, 1983)
- Interview (Decibels – Dec. 8th, 1985)
- Close To Me (Champs Elysées – April 12th, 1986)
- Robert (Tout le monde en parle – July 12th, 2003)