No! Even though the Cult gave Killing Joke some “breathing space” they are now DEFINITELY off the ill-fated Cult, Mission and Killing Joke stadium tour this September (see saga below).
I am not going to go if Killing Joke aren’t playing, but before I could call TicketMaster, I received one of their recorded messages saying that KJ are defnitely off and refunds are available, by returning tickets BEFORE September 10th – that’s Monday! (Cheers Ticketmaster.)
Tickets must be returned to:
PO Box 798
Previously, in Killing Joke 2012…
- it started with the Cult, Mission & Killing Joke proposed stadium tour
- then the tour’s been downsized
- then the tour’s off, or at least Killing Joke are out, and KJ’s Facebook page gets nasty to Astbury!
- then there’s an exclusive gig at £200 per ticket… not received too well by the fans
- then there’s an apology about the FB stuff
- then no-one new anything the Facebook stuff about it and Jaz has disappeared
- then the Metropolis gig is cancelled
- then Jaz is found alive and well in the Sahara, natch
- then Killing Joke come out fighting!
- then the Cult give Killing Joke some breathing time… is the tour back on?